What to Bring
When you report to the test centre, you must bring:
- your printed MSAP-UK Admission Ticket (with details completed)
- photo-bearing identity document
- blue or black pens (for Module 1)
- pencils (medium soft 2B preferred or HB), and eraser (for Modules 2 or 3)
- bottled water is permitted
Your Admission Ticket is emailed to you about 1 week before the test date.
Please print it out as soon as possible. (Don't leave it until the day of the test)
The Admission Ticket contains your MSAP-UK Candidate ID number and specific details of the test time, date and venue location.
Please take your printed Admission Ticket to the test; you may not be admitted without it.
Mobile phones, calculators, dictionaries, audio or recording devices of any kind, food (unless permission is granted by the MSAP-UK Office based on medical reasons) and bags will not be permitted in the test room. Please bring only essential items with you to the test centre.