What to Bring
When you report to the test centre, you must bring:
- your printed MSAP-UK Admission Ticket (with details completed)
- photo-bearing identity document
- blue or black pens (for Module 1)
- pencils (medium soft 2B preferred or HB), and eraser (for Modules 2 or 3)
- bottled water is permitted
Your Admission Ticket is available to access in your ACER User Account as soon as you successfully complete your test booking.
Please print it out as soon as possible. (Don't leave it until the day of the test).
The Admission Ticket contains your MSAP-UK Candidate ID number and specific details of the test time, date and venue location.
Please take your printed Admission Ticket to the test; you may not be admitted without it.
Mobile phones, calculators, dictionaries, audio or recording devices of any kind, food (unless permission is granted by the MSAP-UK Office based on medical reasons) and bags will not be permitted in the test room. Please bring only essential items with you to the test centre.