On test day, candidates are required to present an original identification document (in which the photograph is recognisable as a likeness of them as they are on the day of the test). The date of birth, first and last name in the identification document used on the test day must match the Admission Ticket details.
- a valid passport, or
- a current, photo-bearing driver licence (learner's permit, probationary or full licence), or
- a current EU/EEA National Identity Card or
- a biometric residence permit or
- a certified letter of identification. (see sample ID letter)
The certified letter must:
- be on official institution letterhead (i.e. school, employer, doctor, police station etc.)
- contain your full name, date of birth and a passport-sized photo of you glued to the letter.
- have the institution's stamp overlapping the photo.
- include the signature and title of the official verifying the identification.
- have the official's signature witnessed.
- have the candidate's signature.
If you intend to present a certified letter of identification, please organise it well before the test date.
Note: If your certified letter of identification does not conform to the criteria described above, you may be turned away from the test centre.
Student cards will not be accepted as identification.
Photocopies of identity documents and expired documents are not acceptable.